point of views of a viewer

a viewer's point of view

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Now Playing: Winter Sonata Rewind

ABS-CBN brings back the series that started the invasion of Asian series in the Philippines with their rerun of Meteor Garden starring Barbie Hsu, Jerry Yan, Vic Zhou, Ken Zhu and Vaness Wu. Well, I'm touch but I'm not too excited because I'm also watching again the Korean series that inspired me to travel in South Korea and admired Bae Yong Joon - Endless Love series: Winter Sonata

Conquering my Fear  to watch it  again


I first watch  Winter Sonata on GMA 7 in 2004, if I'm right.  I'm glued to the show's characters, conflicts and setting.  I had so many reasons and  chances to watch it again but I refuse to due to fear I feel same sad feeling I experienced when the show ended up sort of sad note.

So after 10 years I rewatch it again because  I was able one their setting of the program - Nami  Island. if you happen to go there and don't know about Winter Sonata, you'll probably check it  because this show is well promoted there.

Of course, after 10 years I would like to think I matured and can handle now my emotion. hehehe!

Reuniting with the characters


Some change in my perception about the show especially the actors and their characters.  Of course, the way I see Park Yong Ha is different now knowing his gone by committing suicide. Choi Ji Woon was so fine for me before but now I hate her portrayal or simply hate her slow motion reaction .   But now I appreciate Park Sol Mi  ( who married  Four Sisters and All About Eve actor Han Jae Suk last year). One remain the same - I like Bae Yong Joon's acting.  Plus the songs. 


Apart from Winter, I also rewatching Mars starring Barbie and Vic, and later Mary Stayed Out Last Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

& ur review?