point of views of a viewer

a viewer's point of view

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fast and the Furious 6... that 1 when Paul Walker is still alive

This is post was part of my huge "draft box" that's so badly keep and reminded me I should be grateful for seeing Paul Walker's work.  Anyway, it's the 6th sequel but its my first time to watch the Fast and the Furious . In a way  it toils me to understand some parts and when people in the theater say something. Who's who and what's with him? Anyway, at least I know Vin Diesel, Dwayne "the rock" Johnson, and  Michelle Rodriguez.

It's all about superb cars and fast driving


I play Need for Speed Underground, so it helps me to appreciate this film more.  They use cutting-edge cars to move the story with the help of course of interesting drivers.


Rodriguez
I don't know how many times, I saw her in films but Rodriguez is an action star. Her looks, walks and talks are fierce. Though I find her doing almost the same character, at least in this film she' one of the lead characters.

Vin diesel
Obviously, he's the heart of the movie. In a way, his character looks familiar to me because of the many action films that I already watched. But Diesel's charisma makes it appealing different. Having loyal and fighter friends around him make this film more engaging. it as if you can choose your favorite player for you car racing. And if it happens that you Dominic Torretto, you know who's powerful.
  
Walker
I don't know Paul Walker (prior to this film) but some of my pals admire him.  Well apart from that his the handsome guy in the gang and he looks a loving person, I can't think of significance in his character unlike Dwayne and Diesel. Don't get me wrong, he's admirable in and out of this flick. 


Punch of comedy and romance

Peppered with comedic antics, there's plenty of lines here that make me laugh. Few that I can remember were when Dwayne bought expensive car, when they hunted the manufacturer of the criminal's  car, and when they talked about how rich they are.


Understanding the popularity

I watch this film in theater because of the invitation of my sister. Perhaps, I wasn't that interested  at all but upon checking what's with this film series. I can say that's it really engaging and interesting one. Enjoyable over all. 

So because of this I also know Paul and  Gal Gadot, the new Wonder Woman

1 comment:

  1. I am very big fan of Paul Walker. I am very sad after his untimely Death. But i am waiting for his last Movie Fast & Furious 7, which is coming in March 2015.

    http://www.furious7fullmovie.com/

    ReplyDelete

& ur review?