point of views of a viewer

a viewer's point of view

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Breaking Dawn part 1


Some of my friends warned me that Breaking Dawn was not interesting one compare to other previous films of Twilight Saga.  I was almost believed in them but since I already agreed to have movie date with my close friend, so I watched the latest movie of Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) and Robert Patinson (Edward Cullen).
The movie was not boring for me. They said it was talkative one, I mean lots of dialogues, but I didn’t notice that while we’re still in the theatre. In fact, I almost cried when Bella (Stewart) bid goodbye to her parents Charlie (Billy Burke) and Renee (Sarah Clarke).
The action packed scenes were satisfying. Just like what I adore in Eclipse. Although this time , the other werewolves had special participation too of course most especially Jacob Black ( Taylor Lautner).

My expectation about the delivery scene was met and I commended that in Kristen’s body and face you’ll really believe that she’s suffering a lot for her pregnancy with Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy). And the Cullen Family has been very caring about her now especially Rosalie Hale (Nikki Reed).

 

Actually even though she only had little exposure, Anna Kendrick, who played Jessica, was able to grab spotlight with her punch lines in the wedding.

 

Of all I only noticed that almost all the cast was not fresh looking. They look haggard except Quileute

tribe particularly Taylor, Julia Jones (Leah) and Booboo Stewart (Seth Clearwater). Of course I gave excuse to Kristen, who must look problematic in the movie.

 

I’m so excited to watch the last instalment of Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 2!     

1 comment:

  1. Free tickets for the advance screening of Breaking Dawn Part 2 on November 14, 2012 7PM at the SM Mall of Asia, Center Stage! Visit BLACK BEAUTY FACEBOOK PAGE
    to know how to get the tickets!

    Be the first to watch the last movie installment of the worldwide best seller book of Stephenie Meyer, Breaking Dawn Part II!

    ReplyDelete

& ur review?