point of views of a viewer

a viewer's point of view

Friday, May 14, 2010

This is It MJ

Just like what I said to my friends, for the first time I was willing to pay and to watch a concert rehearsal. And I’m very glad that I did that, when I watch This is It. The docu-film is a glimpse of Michael Jackson’s supposed performance.

I don’t’ want to detail what I saw because I want you to watch as well and I guess most of you already saw the film. What can I say is through the film I appreciate more his talent, his dedication and especially, his music.

Before I hate to hear Human Nature, I Just Can’t Stop Loving You, Man In the Mirror, or his non-danceable songs. I don’t like hearing slow and sad songs but now. I can’t stop singing those , not only because it’s MJ’s songs but because they are beautiful.

Actually till now, I feel sad when I’m humming Human Nature.

Rest In Peace, MJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

& ur review?