point of views of a viewer

a viewer's point of view

Monday, January 11, 2010

The mask of zorro... unveiled a heroic love

In 1998, when I still didn’t see the Mask of Zorro, I didn’t know much about Antonio Banderas, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Anthony Hopkins. But when I finally watch Mask of Zorro , wahh I couldn’t resist any updates about them.

I watched again the film for nth time. But this time, I can watch it over and over again as I finally bought a copy of The Mask of Zorro. And it’s really one of my all time favorite films. I want to grow as beautiful and as graceful like Catherine and I admire Antonio’s versatility.

Mask of Zorro unleash my idea of heroism, fighting for what’s right and how cool it is to fight for your love. And yeah, someday when I walk down the aisle and take a vow with the man i love, I want to hear I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You of Tina Arena and Marc Anthony.



No comments:

Post a Comment

& ur review?