point of views of a viewer

a viewer's point of view

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Holiday...kate is exciting

I remember when I saw the trailer of this movie, I was curious to watch it. So when I found out that my colleague has it, I grab the opportunity.

Between the story of Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz, I like the former . I like Kate ‘s acting, especially when she arrived in the house of Cameron in L.A.( not sure). That’s the first time that I can feel excitement of a character over something. She’s really cute and realistic.

I also like the presentation of her story and her love life there, though I don’t like the actor. Her character has heartwarming appeal.

On the other hand, on Cameron’s affair with Jude Law’s character that’s also cool. though I’m not satisfied with her portrayal. Some of my friends have crush on Jude Law but for me, he’s manly, that’s all.

Cheer up for The Holiday! I was entertained while watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

& ur review?