point of views of a viewer

a viewer's point of view

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I promote..Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

Watching again the four parts of Harry Potter (except Prisoner of Azkaban), rekindled my enthusiasm about the journey of Harry, which soon to come in theatres on July 15.

I like Harry Potter movies; I like the plot, the visual effects, and the actors – especially Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson. The problem was I couldn’t follow their dialogues when I’m in movie house. You know, they have British accent that’s sort of hard to comprehend for me. In addtion to that, I failed to watch (in theater) the Harry Potter 4 (The Goblet of Fire). So in a way, I kind of discouraged.

After I watched, I realized that I admire J.K. Rowling for being artistic, imaginative and creative writer. Doing Harry Potter series for a decade is really superb. You know, creating a world and fictional characters from scratch are hard to maintain, sustain and establish. I don’t want to compare, but I prefer her. Aside of course, that she has a humble beginning that’s really inspiring.

I don’t know, if it’s just I’m not watching television that’s why I couldn’t catch any Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince’s trailer but I’m sort of disturbed because online, it seems all I catch is about Twilight. Of course, I’m not saying that people should refrain of being crazy about New Moon, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart; I just wish to see massive promotions about HP. I hope that Harry Potter continuously succeed until it end because it’s awesome.

Anyway, if you’ll ask me which better writer is – its J.K.; which better story – Harry Potter, which better movie – Harry Potter, which has best lead stars/actors? Both!

By the way, a friend told me that HP has huge fan base over the years and that’s proven already. The sale of HP 7 was record breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

& ur review?