point of views of a viewer

a viewer's point of view

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kim Chiu and Filipino drama series

KIM Chui has a cute Filipino Chinese features. I like her sweet and innocent smile but I'm not saying that I'm her fan.

I just noticed that this young girl, compare to other stars of ABS-CBN has many and good projects. Since we’re not in the same generation and I’m no more in teenybopper mode, I can’t watch all her shows. However, before I’m amazed that channel 2 gave her drama shows such as Sana Maulit Muli, which had unique plot and good actors. Currently she’s in Tayong Dalawa together with her hit reel sweetheart Gerald Anderson.

As an actress, I don’t think Kim is bad. In fact, I can say that she’s quite good in contrast to some Asian actress that I watch. She just need more years of experience and training. And as I said, she’s lucky that she continuously working with some top caliber artists in the country.

From what I learned Sana Maulit Muli was shown in Taiwan or in some parts of South East Asia, just like Pangako Sa Iyo, Sana’y Wala Nang Wakas, Mula sa Puso etc.

Minus the length and many subplots, most of the modern Filipino series now are very good to market internationally. By the way, I recommend as well Lobo of Angel Locsin and Piolo Pascual, Kahit Isang Saglit of Jericho Rosales & Malaysian star Carmen Soo, Bakekang of Sunshine Dizon, Mulawin of Richard Gutierrez and Angel, and Isabela of Judy Ann Santos.

I don’t know if GMA and ABS-CBN sell DVD copies of these shows but you can check the youtube.com or other sites to know what I’m writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

& ur review?