point of views of a viewer

a viewer's point of view

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

twilight...has nice lines

Finally I watched the most anticipated romantic movie of my gang – “Twilight”


Honestly, I’m not that excited about the movie per se because my purpose in going to cinema was to have bonding moment with my friend. However, I’m not really disappointed and the film is quite good.

Umm yeah it’s romantic and different with common plot of rich boy meets poor girl… because obviously it’s about cute vampire loves pretty human. And yeah, I like the actors, Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson. I would like to congratulate Kristen for her acting; particularly in the scene where she’s in the hospital and Edward Cullen (Pattinson) demanded that she should go to somewhere else for her safety. I felt the intensity of her rejection when she said “No.”

There were lots of cute scenes in “Twilight” but the cool one, I think was when Edward sipped the venom from Bella Swan, and Dr. Carlisle Cullen (Peter Facinelli) warned him to stop because Bella would lose blood Hahaha!!!

The combination of serious throw of funny lines is also plus point. For this part, I prefer the father of Bella, Charlie Swan (Billy Burke) among them.

But what astonished me was when I saw Philippine Flag. Then, I thought maybe there’s part of the crew who is Filipino (in production design perhaps). Whoever you are, nice one! My friends said it appeared thrice.

Philippine flag appeared thrice in the movie

Hmmm… I’m not that wowed and moved but that movie is good. Maybe this is because I view the love affair -“too good to be true and anime inspired. Hahaha! Remember Tamahome and Miaka? But I congratulate Melissa Rosenberg (screenplay) and Stephanie Meyer (novel) the flow of the story is very chewable and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

& ur review?